Weekend Rendezvous
Tomorrow I meet Debby in Tempe, AZ for a weekend with each other and no chaperons. I met Debby in May of 2008 in Vegas at my brother and his wife's renuptial wedding. At the time I was seeing a nurse that I thought would be the one, she came with, it was fun, but that didn't last for long and the nurse turned crazy. Debby stuck in my mind. My brother said bad news kid, don't mess with her. Fast forward to June 2009 and I am very single. The same sister-in-law is graduating from law school and throws a big party. Debby is there and very available as well. We hit it off well, and spent most of the weekend chatting and in each other's gaze. Since then a relationship has developed, long distance of course, and has some potential to flourish into something stronger. I'm a little nervous and scared that I will do something stupid, I'm well known for my stupidity. Nonetheless the weekend should be fun. Optimism springs eternal. My reasoning when explaining all this is that I've exhausted all my possibilities in Texas.
That's My Story and I'm Sticking to it,
JR

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home