Sunday, March 26, 2006

Joy to the World!


Homebrew is on tap again! I am striving to never let it go dry again. Unfortunately last weekend it wasn’t flowing as I hoped it would. My CO2 regulator is a stubborn rascal, and I wasn’t monitoring the progress of carbonization (relax, don’t worry, remember?). Anyway, I shook up dirty martinis instead. It was almost to easy, as I found a little secret to instant dirtiness (olive brine). They sell it in stores even. Enough about the martinis.

On with celebration! Take a look at this beauty! Nice body, and a good head on her shoulders. Along with a warm red glow, what is there not to admire? Unfortunately, I will drain the tap before I bring another on-line. Oh well, there are other stand-bys to punctuate the spaces……

Keep your mugs right side up,
JR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home